Wednesday 18 June 2008

Password changing malarkey

So its 90 days since Novell reminded me to change my password in the next 5 attempts or be doomed. So begins the process of changing ALL my password becuase I choose to use the same password for everything so I make it strong and unmemorable and then work my way around every system that needs it. Is there a single sign on solution to this problem anyway? So far I have changed in this order Novell, Meeting Maker Twitter, Gmail (also does Blogger and iGoogle - good old Google), email (also does PC Cluster Login, staff filestore, Blackboard and Sun/UNIX Systems), Facebook, I'm sure there are others I just haven't got to yet today.

4 comments:

Graham Hill said...

Also forgot about ebay and amazon at home last night

Graham Hill said...

and Office Depot also from home and Meeting Maker synch on Outlook at home

Graham Hill said...

and Photobox, Egg, BT.com

Graham Hill said...

And this process also appears to have caused a problem on TwitterFeed so re-established that linkage - probably error caused by password change process