Monday 23 June 2008

Surveying readers

So after about 6 weeks or so of doing this blog thing begining to wonder if this is a worthwhile spare time occupation or not. Very little feedback and/or comments which either means no-one is reading in first place or possibly posts are incredibly boring and uninteresting and/or both of the above. Therefore added a quick survey button to see if there's anyone out there. Please also feel free to add a comment or email me direct. If there's none I'll pack up in the virtual world it was an interesting experiment in communication for me at least and I've learnt quite a bit about how some of this stuff works.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Graham - don't give up now!!!! I read your blog every couple of days and really enjoy it. Loads of people read blogs and don't comment - I know how many people read mine each day, and I only get one or two comments at most.
My readership took ages to go up - you need to market it. Link to it at every opportunity and pimp it like mad!

Unknown said...

BTW, your twitterfeed hasn't worked since 17 June